Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thinking of a Marathon

Tonight I am really debating whether or not I want to marathon a rough cut of Love is Undead to show to a professor of mine at school tomorrow. I have been getting terrible sleep and I don't think this would help any but I really want to jump on the footage and start getting something done. I still haven't figure out what is going on with Thursday night or even Friday for that matter. Usually I hear back from IBN sports by now but I haven't heard anything from them yet. So long story short things are pretty screwy right now. The only for sure thing is I am going to be helping the guys with filming this Sunday really. Other than that there is really nothing else. I just sent another email out to IBN so I am going to wait.

Although Friday I should be hearing back from the internship for Black and Decker, which I am praying I get! Think good thoughts please...I need that job so bad!

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment