Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Updates!

So I think it is high time to post some updates on what is going on over at my end of things. As of right now I am gearing up to do another music video for local rapper Kane Mayfield. I am trying to shoot the video on the 18th but things have stalled lately so I have to try to get that back on track. I am still going through the psuedo training run at the company that has hired me for production/post production help. I was suppossed to come in today to do an editing test, but it is being postponed until tomorrow. In addition I am still booking more stuff right now, I have been getting good bites but nothing is sticking, hopefully soon things will really start picking up for freelance stuff, but we will see. Right now is just that weird limbo time for the summer, but a major project will pop up sooner or later.

I am going to start spitting out random movie facts every day on my blog now I think...so here is the first random movie fact:

The inspiration for the Alien creature laying eggs inside of its victims and a new alien popping out of them comes from the braconid wasps which lays its eggs inside another insect. As the eggs grow they begin to hatch out of the insects body instantly killing it. Much in the same fashion as the creature does in Alien.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment