Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Night Time Boredom

Well last night I was bored and decided to go up to a playground and make a paranormal playground video. Completely random but came together pretty nicely. It was funny because as I was shooting the part where you see the blue hanging bar rocking back and forth I was spotted by the cops and had the light shined on me. He came out of the car and was seeing what I was doing. I was shaking and crap because I didn't know what he was after. All he was checking for though luckily was just kids tagging the school with graffiti. So it was a fun experience to say the least to get the footage. Anyway I used the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," the Dead Space version and ended it with some creepy kid noises.

Enjoy the video here.

Thanks,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment