Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, June 14, 2010


Mania Music Group's first album Welcome To The Audience drops tomorrow on amazon, itunes, and bandcamp. The people behind all of it are some of the most talented and amazing artists I have ever met or heard material from. When I first started filming at the studio I was nervous as hell but now that I have been accepted as part of the crew I feel like they are family.

The stories that you hear about from artists are some of the most interesting in the world and these guys are not short of that. They have worked hard to make it hear so I think just take the time to see what material they have on the website: www.maniamusicgroup.com. Listen and enjoy, if you like what you hear please buy the album and support great artists.

Thanks guys. VIVA LA MANIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment