Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, June 14, 2010


So today I tested out the manual focus of my camera. I got a lot of footage looking through glass and tested the color options out using the picture profile option on the NXCAM. I got a lot of very pretty shots and have uploaded the footage up to my youtube account. The link is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2npVtb0VM

On another note in the video I use the song "Blvd" by Rapman Ron G of Mania Music Group. Mania is a local Baltimore rap label that is releasing there first full CD tomorrow. Other artists on the studio include: Kane Mayfield, Milly July, and Dappa Dan Midas. You should head over to www.maniamusicgroup.com to take some time and download some of their free mixtapes. With over 20,000 downloads so far they are definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment