Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going a different direction


I got a new logo if you haven't noticed yet. It was designed by my awesome cousin Dusten Wolff absolutely free of charge. He did a great job and a video intro for the logo is soon to come...yet another thing I can't wait to show you guys!

My youtube page has been getting rapidly bigger since I started uploading re edits and a few cool videos. I even got my third video partnered (A Graduation Story). So for that I have to say thanks again to you guys the fans.

On that note though this summer break I am going to start uploading videos with a different type of feel. I am going to travel into territory I have yet to explore. I have every intention of uploading a new video every week like the True Docs series last summer. I don't want to give away too much yet, just know it will be extremely different.

Also I am closer than ever at getting new lenses so this summer I guarantee that you will see that in my new videos...so better quality HD videos for you guys!

Thanks,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment