Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, September 30, 2011

Love Is Undead or Love Is Not Dead?

So with one more shoot date scheduled this short film of mine certainly is coming along. While filming will have taken place over 3 months time we will have in all reality only filmed 3 days worth of content. The reason this process has been taking so long is due to a lack of truly dedicated crew and severe scheduling conflicts. But that is besides the point...

I come to you today however with a proposal for the title of the film...should it be Love is Undead or Love is Not Dead? Remember this is a film about a strange couple who finds a common bond in killing zombies. For me though I have fallen in love with both titles so that is why I need your help! You can either comment on this post, or send me an email at mind_confided@yahoo.com or go to the To Tony Productions facebook page and let me know what you think.

As a special thank you though I am going to post a single screenshot from the film so far. This is a very raw image and has not been cleaned up but I think once you see it you will get a feel for the strange vision of this project.



Thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment