Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 15th = A Big Day

This coming Saturday is going to be a big day for To Tony Productions. In the morning we are going to be at the Baltimore Humane Society covering their annual DogFest where they try and get as many dogs as adopted as they can in one day. Also in the morning we are going to be at Loyola Blakefield for the Gilman vs. Loyola game at noon. In addition we are going to be at the Funky Formal which is a big charity dance/art/funky event in the city. Around that same time we are also going to be at Shallow Creek Cafe and Bookstore covering a small acoustic concert for a friend.

How is this possible? I can not be personally everywhere so I am hoping that I can get a team together to be at the BHS and Shallow Creek while I am at Loyola and the Funky Formal. If all goes well this will be the biggest day for To Tony Productions yet. Never before have we been able to cover four events at once.

Recently I have been doing a lot of High School Football games for IBN sports and you can find a ton of highlights at Rivals High TV. However below I will post links for games that I personally covered.

Gilman vs. Calvert Hall 10-7-11
Good Counsel vs. Dematha 10-8-11
Gilman vs. ArchBishop Spaulding 10-1-11
Gilman vs. Maryland Christian 8-26-11

Wish me luck everyone!
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment