Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Weekend Was A Success

Well this weekend past was a huge success, however draining it was. Dogfest at the Baltimore Humane Society was great, all kinds of dogs and people and events all at once. A lot bigger than I expected to be but it was a lot of fun.

The football game ended up being Bishop Mcnamera vs. Good Counsel which was at Bishop Mcnamera High School. It took an hour and ten minutes to get there from the Human Society and it was a pretty boring game. Good Counsel killed it 35-0 over Mcnamera.

After that came the Funk Formal which we got to a little early since we thought the DJ was going to get there early but we got in for free and it was a unique party which I have never experienced before. The fact that it was in a graffiti filled alley in the city was awesome and there was all kinds of fun stuff going on, arcarde machines, movies playing, full bar. Not an ordinary party by any means. I am so glad to have been invited by Sean (the DJ) and to have been able to make it no matter how tired I was.

The next day I had to get up at 5:30 am after being out til 2:30 am to get to New Jersey. Thank god Ashley was there to help me get up because I couldn't do it at all, she had to actually pick me up out of bed...it was bad. It was a long drive in a packed van but seeing the Statue Of Liberty and the museums all around it was awesome. The ferry ride was cool and I got some amazing pictures to say the least. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

Well that was my weekend in a nutshell, easy to type out but a crazy experience that will not soon be forgotten. This Wednesday we are wrapping up shooting on my zombie short film as well, so October has by far proven to be the busiest and most fun month so far for myself and To Tony Productions. Wish me luck and I will have pictures/videos soon guys.

Thanks for all the love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment