Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, October 18, 2010

Old Blizzard Video

So this past winter season in Maryland was probably one of the worst...if not THE worst ever. With a ton of snow storms and one of the biggest blizzards in recent memory we got hit hard. On February 9, 2010 myself and my close friend Hector decided to go out in the storm. Along with us we brought a camera and plenty of sledding gear. It was a crazy day that day and I wish we could have filmed more but the extreme cold left my camera not even able to film. We got mild frostbite and enjoyed a huge meal at Denny's but at least we got most of it on camera. This coming winter season I only hope can be as crazy, because those are the best memories. Enjoy this short blizzard diary.

Blizzard Diary Video

Facebook Fan Page

Thanks guys,
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment