Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Big News


Hey everyone! I know it has been a little while since the last post but I have been busy, busy, busy with school and work. However I have great news about GAS GUZZLERS!

At Towson University on December 10th I will have a premiere of my film Gas Guzzlers in Van Bokkelen room 204. For those not familiar with this room it is Towson's own theater, so I will be premiering the film on the giant HD projector screen. I want everyone to come out to the event and you can find more information on the event page on facebook.

Also I have a new teaser trailer for my upcoming short film entitled Breakdown, which is proving to be my most visually stunning work yet!

Become a facebook fan

Check out the teaser

Order shirts


Thanks,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment