Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Shirt Designs

6764764-17313824
It has been a while since anything has been updated with the merch site for To Tony Productions but today I decided to add a few holiday themed shirts and hoodies to the site. I guess it was the big Thanksgiving dinner and all the talk of Christmas that put me in the mood. Click on the link above to get to the merch site.

Also currently I have been working on my next short film Breakdown which will premiere along with Gas Guzzlers on December 10th at 7pm. I would say I am about 50% done with the shooting, after that I am going to be trying to change around my editing style to come out with a product unlike anything I have done to date.

I am always trying to reinvent myself and hopefully the risk I am taking with this short will pay off.

Facebook Fan Page

Youtube Page


Check out the shirts and Thanks for the support,
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment