Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, December 30, 2010

First Viral Video

So yesterday night I received an email from youtube asking me to share revenue on the last video I posted up which was Gas Guzzlers Part 2. After researching all of what that meant I found out that while I may not be partnered with them, I still will be able to get money from this video. I feel as though I have completely broke the rules when it comes to viral video though, because most of the time you see a quick little five second thing of someone getting hurt, but this is a fifteen minute monster, that somehow sky rocketed in views so much that it grabbed the attention of youtube. I have to say this is amazing news and I have no one to thank than all of you guys who follow my work and make it what it is!

Thanks so much guys!
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment