Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanks Everyone!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to personally thank everyone for coming out the Gas Guzzlers premiere last night. The night turned out to be really fun and amazing. I was so happy to see all the work come together on that giant HD screen. Special thanks goes out to my entire family, my friends, Ashley, Joe, Jordan, Hector, Zach, Chad, Dr. Faller, and the entire EMF department at Towson University.

In addition to that tonight I have a new short film for everyone to see entitled break down which also premiered alongside Gas Guzzlers last night. Check it out in the link below.

break down video

Facebook fan page

Thanks again everyone,
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment