Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, December 10, 2010

Premiere Night


Tonight is the big premiere of Gas Guzzlers. After three months of filming and two months of editing I have my event! It is being held at Towson University in Van Bokkelen Hall room 204 from 7 to 9pm. Before Gas Guzzlers I will be showing a collection of short films and documentaries I have done all with my newest HD camcorder. Short films include Breakdown and a collection of my favorite True Docs episodes from this summer. That will be going on from about 7 to 8. At a little after 8 that is when I will be showing Gas Guzzlers!

It has been a journey to say the least getting to this point. Through a rough semester and a few surprise hurdles. I will not dwell on those obstacles now because I have overcome all of my obstacles and now I get to see my film and short films on a giant theater sized screen. It is something that many student filmmakers do not get to see, so I will enjoy it!

Everyone wish me luck for a smooth night and I hope to see you all there,
Dan H.

No comments:

Post a Comment