Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, November 16, 2012

Feels Like Photo Week

So I was going back over some of my old photos today and I came across some old photos me and my girlfriend took the day before we started filming Voicebox which was back in May. For some reason I kept thinking to myself that the pictures were not good enough to be used or something...I hadn't forgotten that I took them, just overlooked them. Anyway I found three of my favorite photos and did some touch ups and here they are. Enjoy!




Random Movie Fact: In the 2004 film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, the Mexican restaurant Veronica visits with the girls from the station is named "Escupimos en su Alimento". In Spanish, that means, "We spit in your food".

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment