Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, November 10, 2012

This Past Week

So this week has had its share of ups and downs, which seems to always be the case. I would have been posting up more this week because I had the free time for sure but I have been going through a lot of personal stuff (long story) that has been distracting me from writing. But I digress, the meeting on Monday went really well, I showed up professional attire, great attitude, we had an awesome discussion, so I was really proud of myself and it was a great learning experience. I haven't heard back from them and it is now Saturday, so I am almost confident they ended up going with a different company but we are young and I can see how they could of gone with a more established production house. It was an honor in itself to be considered among the big dogs around the state so I am happy just to have had the opportunity. In other events in my part time job with Render Perfect we did a cool green screen shoot which was a nice experience since I am still getting green screen lighting down to a science and we also had a shoot at the newest Goodwill store with a professional grade Jib, which was cool to see in action.

As far as today I have a meeting at 11:45 with a photo client (finalizing the contract and all that) as well as probably helping with some family business. We have a lot of great stuff coming up I have just had to get over my personal problems, which I am slowly doing...

Random Movie Fact: In the 2011 film A Dangerous Method, Christoph Waltz was initially cast as Freud, but dropped out in favor of Water for Elephants. Had he stayed, it would have been his second collaboration with Michael Fassbender since their work on Inglourious Basterds. Christian Bale was also considered for the role.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment