Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Hoodie

Well the summer is starting to reach its peak here in Maryland. However fall and winter are right around the corner...unfortunately. However in my merch shop I have one new hoodie for you guys out there to gobble up. So go ahead and check it out. Also this week if all goes to plan I will be posting up my newest video for the True Docs series, which I am thinking about having a season finale for next week. This week the episode is all about Failure...because of the fact that I tried to highlight certain things in my community but it didn't work out...not because of myself but because my community seems to be so rude. Anyway be on the lookout for that and also check out the merch shop for all your clothing needs.

6359992-16777823

No comments:

Post a Comment