Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Out Today For Film

Today I am going to be hitting the park to film more of my "Gas Guzzlers," documentary style short film. I will be out most of the morning and after all that probably going out to film my next True Docs episode, which this week will be about the carnival. If anyone has noticed I have not put up a new True Docs video this week and I have not forgotten about it or anything. I was merely taking a week off to focus more heavily on my film work. I just wanted to be able to do a better directing job and really get a lotta sh*t done. Anyway a lot of exciting opportunity coming my way so things are only getting better from here. Trailer for my film is coming soon and also the next True Docs will be up on Monday.

Keep the creativity,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment