Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, August 30, 2010

One more shirt

Hey guys today I have even more good news for you out there. All you cute fanatics out there rejoice because I have yet another awesome and cute To Tony Productions shirt up now on the merch site. Also I am announcing the my trailer for "Gas Guzzlers," is coming out this Sunday at Midnight exactly. Once the trailer is up and running I will post the link asap on my blog here and also over on my facebook page. There is an event listing on Facebook for the trailer you can sign up for it on the link below. Also while you are waiting check out my summer documentary series True Docs, which is now officially ended. All the links are as follows:

Facebook event page

Youtube Page

Spreadshirt Page:
6449276-16893276

Thanks,
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment