Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where We Stand

Ok so basically here is where we stand for everything. First off the trailer is pretty much done for "Gas Guzzlers," I have it all put down and ready, all I need to do is add the little To Tony Productions logo at the beginning and adjust the color of the whole thing. Secondly True Docs is over but right now I am kicking around some ideas with people about perhaps doing a weekly comedy thing. I have done a lot of drama and all that jazz so maybe I can bring laughter to people I don't know. Finally, on Monday I am going to start editing the final cut of "Gas Guzzlers," so that I can send it out to all the little festivals.

All in all this has been a great year for myself and for To Tony Productions. Thanks to the support of Ash, Chad, Joe, Jordan, Hector, Steve, Victoria, and Tony.

Spreadshirt here

Youtube here

Facebook Fan Page here

Thanks,
Dan Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment