Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Friday, July 1, 2011

Camera Crane Test

This week I decided to test out my Camera Crane which my father built a few months back. I was going to use it for a short film but that film unfortunately did not get made completely due to time constraints. However this video outlines the potential of what it can do, also it allowed me to get better familiar with the crane. I hope you enjoy the short video. Also the music in the video is from MANIA MUSIC GROUP feel free to check them out and give them support they rock!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice Blog. In addition to using dollys to make shots look more energetic and vibrant, a camera dolly can be used for more utilitarian reasons. a film camera with all of its fully loaded magazines, zoom lenses, video tap, follow focus, batteries and the like, can easily weigh close to 100 pounds.

    Camera crane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way you have presented and explained the video is very nice . Its really great .
      Video Production company india

      Delete
    2. Thank you I really appreciate the feedback.

      Delete