Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blessed to be busy

So October I think has been the busiest month on record for To Tony Productions. I was expecting fall to be busy but not anywhere near this to be honest. Each weekend of this month we have been booked and then the week has been filled by catching up on filing away or organizing footage/photos from the times we are booked. It has been truly amazing. Plus on top of that I personally have had my part time job at Render Perfect Productions which has gotten me on a ton of corporate style shoots which has been awesome. This month has truly been a blessing and once it is over I am going to give a big recap of all the great things we did this month.

This past Saturday I hope though that everyone was able to make it out to the Dundalk Zombie Walk, it was a lot of fun I took a lot of pictures and if you were there you could have gotten a free goodie bag from To Tony Productions complete with a special gift inside each one! In any case I should be editing the photos from the event soon and then I will have them up here on my blog for everyone to check out and enjoy.

Looking to the future this coming Saturday I will be at M & T Bank stadium doing photography for a local non profit organization which is having their 30th Anniversary auction event. It is going to be a huge event and I think something to the effect of 800 people are going to be there so it will be a cool experience.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1995 film Sense and Sensibility, during filming, the Jane Austen Society telephoned co-producer James Schamus to complain about the casting of Hugh Grant claiming that he was too good-looking to play Edward Ferrars.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment