Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dundalk Zombie Walk Photos (Part 1 of 2)

So here are the photos I took during this past years Dundalk Zombie Walk. I am breaking it up into two different days of photos. The first day is all the photos I took using a wide angle lens I borrowed from my friend Zach. It was my first time using this wide of a lens and I must say, I love the results. See for yourself and let me know what you think.













Random Movie Fact: In the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, at the beginning of the "Bring out your dead" scene, two nuns with gigantic mallets can be seen. The original script called for them to be pounding on a man tied to a cart, but the scene was cut and that glimpse is all that remains.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment