Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This Past Weekend and the Gaps

So this past weekend was freaking awesome! I got to go to the Virgin Mobile FreeFest and do DIT for a company that flew in all the way from California. They were a great bunch of guys and while we didn't have a long time to chat, the little time we did have to talk was super informative and worth all the time in the world. I got to get the VIP treatment around the fest and got pampered with free food and swag as well as seeing some awesome acts from the media area. The piece de resistance of the day though was being around a Red Epic camera which was the first time I got to see it up close, it was a beauty and just an awesome rig the videographer had set up. Not only that but I got to handle all the footage coming in from the Red and it was beautiful. All around great time with a chill crew and a cool event.

Now to address the gaps in my blog, sorry each month I strive myself to post something every day but each month I find out very quickly I just can't do it. Some days are just big on a lot of down time which I don't want to write about because me talking to potential clients all day is just plain boring. Or on the other hand I get overloaded with work and I have a ton to talk about but I don't have time to because I am busy...then when I do have time to it makes for one huge blog post which I don't like to do either. I am going to try to find a middle ground soon and hopefully have a month where I blog every single day without missing any...

Random Movie Fact: In the 2008 film Hellboy II: The Golden Army, the one-eyed Troll Mr. Wink was named after Selma Blair's pet, a one-eyed dog named Wink.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment