Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ahh October

So October is here and the fall is starting to come out full swing. It is a nice time to go outside and enjoy the weather and also a nice time for video production. It has been busy busy busy over here, I feel like this week was non stop. Today is no different, I will be out at the Virgin Mobile FreeFest concert all day being a DIT/Assistant for a company flying in from LA to the event. It should be a lot of fun and I haven't been to Merriweather Post Pavillon since Warped Tour 08. Moving forward from that I have a lot of potential client meetings coming up, one of which should have been yesterday but I was getting pulled in so many different directions I couldn't make it out. Plus tomorrow night I may or may not have a promotional video shoot for a local musician, still have to get confirmation.

Before I forget I wanted to announce here that To Tony Productions has been selected as the official event photography for the 3rd Annual Dundalk Zombie Walk! The event takes place on October 20th from 2-6pm at Dundalk Heritage Park, and we will be taking pictures all day around the event. Also we will have a booth set up where you can see samples of our past work and also get some free goodies. Plus there will be tons of fun activities for the whole family. Mark the calendars and we will see you there.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2012 film Dredd 3D, Duncan Jones was offered the film, but turned it down, not because he didn't like the Alex Garland script (Jones said it was great), but because he had such a strong idea of what he wanted to do with a Dredd movie, that he felt he could not bring himself to take it on and not do it his way.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment