Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Looking Forward

So since today is the last day of September I find myself looking forward to new gigs coming up over the next few months. The couple of video jobs I have on tap right now I am very excited to start. The first coming gig is a promotional video I will be doing for a local musician which is awesome for a few reasons. The first being that it is a promo video which I am familiar with how to do but have not done one yet, so great reel material. The second being the look this musician has is perfect vintage style which is exactly how the final video is gonna look which gives me a great bit of artistic range for the promo.

Another upcoming gig is a music video project I am doing in conjunction with a local studio which I have worked with before; [kp] mag. It is a free music video that we are doing for a local band which has a crazy unique sound. We are basically getting close to totally free artistic range on this video as well which is letting me really soar with ideas. It is a nice change of pace for me and will be the first time I really have control over content in the video.

Final gig on tap as of today is a wedding coming up in January which should prove to for a third time in this post be awesome. The wedding will be taking place at the church where Edgar Allen Poe is buried and the theme of the wedding is a masquerade ball. This content on video should look outstanding and be great for a wedding reel. It is not a paid gig but an excellent opportunity for experience filming a wedding. I am actually meeting with the couple today which is very exciting.

As you can see some cool stuff on tap, hopefully more still to come for TTP, but for now at least we will be able to let creativity take control which is what I am most excited for.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2007 film Shoot 'Em Up, the budget for squibs alone was $70,000. On average, you can get 50 squibs for $1,000.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment