Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Best Day Ever?

So I think it is safe to say that yesterday was the best day ever for my film career so far. I was an on set intern for the film Better Living Through Chemistry and I have to say it was amazing! I was at the place for call time at around 4:30 am and things started out all wrong for everyone, people weren't at the places they were supposed to be and not in the right locations it was all crazy to say the least. However after things got settled out it was just work time, I helped direct extras to the parking lot because they had close to 400 extras in one day which was insane! After I finally got to set at Druid Hill Park I was handing equipment off, talking to crew members, getting advice, and I got to see Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, and Michelle Monaghan who are all starring in the film! It was a long day since things didn't wrap until 8pm but it was a great day to say the least. It was all thanks to a recommendation from my awesome lighting professor Wade Tyree who I can't thank enough for providing me with this opportunity.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment