Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, May 26, 2012

It Has Been Fun

It has been a whirlwind of a week that is for sure. From losing family to graduation to being on a multimillion dollar set things have been crazy. Today is really the first day in a little while I have had absolutely nothing going on and it is a little weird. My girl is out of town visiting her father and it seems like a lot of people are busy so I don't know what I am going to do today. I want to finish up Voicebox but at the same time I want to take a break from that. I also want to do some freelance work but haven't been having much luck landing a new gig for anyone. I have two music videos to do but I still have to formulate videos for them. So we will see where today goes....

Oh I was invited back on set for the big budget film I was on last Tuesday...it looks like this coming Tuesday I will be back in action helping out, this time up in Annapolis. I am excited and nervous as always but it seems like after this next day I will be on set a lot more which is pretty exciting! This is huge for my resume and for me!

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment