Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Time is Coming Near

The time is coming near where I will not have an ordinary day job anymore and will have to rely on my freelance work to support me and that time would be May 14th to be exact. I am excited to be leaving my day job but at the same time almost extremely scared just because I have no idea what the future holds for me and the bills don't stop rolling in. Lucky for me I have some things in the works like a few music videos which I am hoping to get a little bit of money out of and I have an editing job which looks like I can make about a hundred a vid on which is kinda low but I will take what I can get right now to be honest. In the long term I am hoping to be able to get another day job that is either full time or offers just more to it. I mean I love video work but I also need to have a reliable pay check...but who knows maybe I will get enough video work in music videos or weddings or concerts to make a living off of. We will have to wait and see.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment