Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting Back On Track

So today is my day to get everything back on track, slowly but surely. I am going to clean up my room, give my dog a bath, and later tonight possibly hang with my friend. I just want to start getting life straight to get back on track really. These past few days have been tough and now that the smoke is clearing I can see where I need to go in life.

That being said I will be crazy busy this weekend doing the 48 hour film festival which should prove to be pretty insane. So I mean today and tomorrow are going to be back on track days, but then this weekend is going to prove to just be insane again, so I don't know what I am going to do. Just endure as Alfred would say to Batman...it is in the trailer. Anyway, yeah that is how things are shaping up for me. Hope to have more less depressing stuff soon.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment