Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Four Things To Go

Well there are only four more tasks for me to tackle before I am all done with school, I shall list them below:

1.) Finish up my Experimental Film Class final project which is due today
2.) Take my Film and Literature final which is today at 3
3.) Write a 6-8 page paper which is due Tuesday for my Fiction since WWII class
4.) Finish up Voicebox which is due Tuesday for my Independent Film Study class

After all of these steps are taken I will be all done with college and moving on to either full time freelance (a good possibility) or getting my masters which I will more than likely start in about a year. It all depends on the cash flow situation as well as how much in financial support I can get for my masters degree program.

It has been a hectic week so sorry for not blogging more after next Tuesday things will be much better.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment