Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hey

I got into the finals of the Towson University Media Arts Festival for both my short film Love is Undead and my music video Kane Mayfield - Hello! so if I make it to the next round I will place in the top 3 of these two categories. If I am really lucky then I will make it into the top three for best of fest for one of these videos. We will have to see but either way I am really happy! In other news I got through another week of editing Voicebox and I am a good chunk of the way through doing foley work for the audio end of things. From here I have to add a musical score and then from there it is titles and then color correction...then I am all done, I can't wait to show everyone.

I saw The Cabin in the Woods today and it is great and weird and funny so go out to see it for sure! Also yesterday I saw Drive which is incredible so if you get a chance please watch that too!!!!! It is amazing!

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment