Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Moving Visuals

I am really excited these days, I see a lot of opportunity for video work coming up for To Tony Productions which is pretty awesome. It was fun to focus a lot on photography for a while and really helped me to expand my thoughts for unique video shots but it is time to get back in the drivers seat for some video projects. I see potential for two music videos, a promo video, and possibly even a video that will play out more like a commercial. I don't know a lot is on my mind so I hope that I can accomplish all I want to and not have anything fall to the wayside. Next month and this month for that matter I see good things, lets work together and make it all come true.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2004 film Taxi, almost all shots in which you see the taxi or other cars in the street, or car stunts performed in the streets, were really filmed in Los Angeles, not New York.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment