Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Latest

I feel so empty handed today, I don't have any pictures to upload or any other kind of content to show off. Sorry for that. However I have been working my butt off at my part time job up in Towson. I have been working with editing/video production/logging footage. It has been cool and the hours aren't bad either. That being said on my end TTP is going kind of slow but this weekend is the return of football! Well high school football at least, yes again this year I am recording football games for IBN sports based out of California. This weekend is the Patriot Classic at Navy Stadium so I have four games to film in one day...fun fun. In addition the next day I will be up at the Baltimore Humane Society filming some event they have going on, I just contracted it about an hour ago so more details coming my way soon. Other than that not much else to talk about here, going to relax the rest of the evening.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1970 film Five Easy Pieces, when Dupea goes to quit his oil-rigging job, the loud whirring of machines can be heard in the background. This identical sound effect was used seven years later by George Lucas, for the trash compacter scene in Star Wars.

Thanks for the Support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment