Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, September 16, 2012

So...Hey!

Long time no post from me, sorry on that. I have been drained trying to get myself caught up on all kinds of different projects. Currently I have been working a production company based in Towson, Md on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am still getting used to that. Also I am getting the music video finished up for Wesley Spangler entitled Three Beers Later, I am all done the color correction and editing...as far as right now I am just waiting for final approval from him. Also I have another client who I did a big photo session for like two weeks ago and I am still waiting on the photos to edit from him. Also I did a shot with a local budding model last Sunday which I will start editing after I get a list of favorites from her. I have been fully immersed in all things video which is great in some ways and also not so great in others, but at the end of the day I am happy to be working.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2005 film Domino, thanks to Gusmano Cesaretti, Michael Mann's regular collaborator, Tony Scott managed to get on screen real-life gang bangers from 18th Street Gang in East Los Angeles.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment