Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photo Day!

So today was officially photo day to say the least. In the morning I went to Defender's Day at Fort Howard Park which is an annual reenactment of the Battle of North Point during the war of 1812. I went up to take cool photos and see the sights. It was a lot of fun and the costumes were amazing, the actors really made everything look authentic...if it was just them there I would have thought I just went into a time machine. It was a fun time for sure, kinda stinks I couldn't stay to see the whole battle reenactment but I had to go off to another photoshoot. The second shoot today was originally supposed to be headshots for an actor but they ended up cancelling due to an emergency. So I was left with a studio I reserved but no photos so I frantically hit up everyone on my phone to take photos. Finally two old friends who are dating now took me up on my free photo offer so I managed to get them to swing by and take photos of just him, and them together as a couple. It was a win win win for everyone, they got free photos, I got to use a studio setting for the first time, and also got to take portrait/couple photos for the first time so I got a lot of experience out of it. Today was a good day with lots to do, tiring but rewarding.

Random Movie Fact: In the 1992 film Dead Alive or Braindead, 300 liters of fake blood was used in the final scene of the film.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment