Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finalizing Everything

Now that I have a smartphone I have been busier than ever message everyone and making sure I have all the details settled for filming this Saturday. It is all about getting the first few shots done and getting my groove back. I am so nervous for the first shot it is insane, but like I just said once I get that over it is all pretty smooth sailing from there. I have all the actors down and call times are all set now so things are at the final stretch. I still have to STORYBOARD though which is going to suck because I need so much focus just to get that all of out the way. I have off all day Friday so with any luck I will be able to do it then so I know how I want everything to look. Still so much to remember and such little time, oh crap I thought it was Tuesday for a second but alas it is Thursday. T minus less than two days and counting.

Oh yeah things are getting resolved with the 72 Hour Film Festival fiasco this year and I may possibly be able to get reimbursed too so we will see.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment