Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Have Been Giving it a Lot of Thought

Well I have been thinking about it a lot and I think  I am going to put my two weeks in at work on May 4th. I have been working there since about 2007 I think and in that time have gained a lot of experience and skills that will serve me well in life. However, I just can't see myself moving forward with this job after I graduate, I mean I clean dishes/pots/pans for hours on end, that is pathetic. I am someone who is trying to become a director, I need something better to do with my time. Eventually I would like to become a professor of film but for now I just want to find something else to do with my time. I am going to push a lot harder to work on this freelance stuff but other than that I may just have to find a new day job (one that is not anywhere near a kitchen). After taking all this time off from work I see the true love for film I have, I mean even a shitty day filming still beats a great day at work because at work nothing is truly a great day. My work just is filled with kids and that is the way they treat everyone, I am not a kid anymore so it is my turn to grow up and be an adult. I don't know where to go from here but it is time for me to take that plunge.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment