Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, April 30, 2012

More Information

So I feel like I have been talking your ears off about production and post production of Voicebox but I have not really given you any information on what this film is even about. Well the short of the film is this is a coming of age/love story between a high school couple. This isn't a typical boy + girl couple it is a story of two young women who find love and also they are in a world where no one can talk. I don't want to give away the whole movie but it is a strong drama that involves the interactions and lives these two girls have.

Originally the film was designed to be a story of a boy and a girl stuck in this world without voices but after my casted male actor dropped out I looked to my backup which was my girlfriend Ashley. After letting everyone know the changes and whether they were comfortable or not we moved on with the film. However, after the first day of filming my other female lead dropped out and so we were fortunate enough to cast another actress (Ashley Golden) and keep the film alive. After the obstacles and changes I think what has come out actually is stronger than my original envisionment. Sometimes even the worst problems sprout the best changes and the case of this film that is 100% true.

I hope this helps you to understand the film and to be even more excited to check it out when it is all done.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment