Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh Irony...You Suck!

So I got home today from a long day at school where I realized everything is happening on Tuesday which just so happens to be the day after the 72 hour film festival which I know will kill me! I have a test (in math of all things), another midterm test (in film and literature of all things), and a paper due (in Fiction since WWII of all things lol). Anyway I got the paper mostly done today even though I had to "borrow" a lot of ideas for it. The film and lit test I am kind of prepared for and the math test I am not prepared for at all. I should have off all day tomorrow but so does my girl so I don't know how much I will actually get done since I kind of want to spend time with her (maybe some studying for the math thing).

Anyway, back to the ironic thing in the title...which is the fact that B and H Photo/Video decided to ship my 5D Mark III today with like no warning at all, and then the camera came here to my house...I repeat was here in the FedEx guys hands...here. But since I wasn't here and couldn't sign he didn't leave it which means try again tomorrow! In addition to that I put out 235 bucks renting a Mark III this weekend for the 72 hour film festival, which means I will have my 5D and a rental 5D, which sucks! I am happy I rented the Glidecam but not so happy about the whole 5D thing, but oh well win some, lose some. I am happy to get it nonetheless because that means I will have it for Voicebox which kicks ass!

Busy weekend, followed by busy/stressful week...if the tests don't get to me then preparing for the film certainly will.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment