Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, January 9, 2012

Brick Wall

Today was just a massive brick wall that I smacked right into. I have been pushing myself too hard and today in the morning it all blew up in my face. I was supposed to go to DC for two things 1.Shoot more music video footage for Kane Mayfield 2. Meet a local director about an Assistant Director job on an upcoming film. Well I decided to hang out with my girl last night and we stayed up until about 12am and I had to get up at 4am today, I thought I could do it. Turns out my alarm went off twice and before I could get up I looked at my phone again and it was 6:30 in the morning. The megabus was leaving at 7:15 and I had nothing ready to go. I ended up not going and now here I am just getting ready for a test in class today.

It was just a lot though, worked long shifts from Thursday to Sunday at work right after long shifts at school Tuesday + Wednesday. Combine that with short intervals of sleep and running 2 miles a night at the track...all this adds up to one bad combination and today was certainly all those factors adding up.

On the positive though I started editing old photos again so that I should have more of my photography work up soon and also I started editing more of Love is Undead for the first time in over a month. I will not be able to submit it to the Maryland Film Festival but I will be submitting it to the Sacramento Horror Film Festival instead. Wish me luck with getting accepted to that. Should be back to 100% tomorrow after this funky day is finally over.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment