Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We Made It

Well it took all last night but somehow...someway we made it through the night with a completed short film for lighting class. We started out being very very nit picky but as the night wore on and we began getting more tired things slowly started getting...good enough lol. One take in particular was being so frustrating that I was just like alright that last one was good enough, something that is never good to say on set. However with the great job of everyone and my lovely girlfriend sacrificing her sleep as well we managed to make what should be a fun little short that at the very least is lit really really well.

I am going to be up late tonight editing it and getting it ready for class tomorrow which should be fun, but hopefully does not involve me staying up all night tonight getting it ready. I may have gotten 7 hours of sleep after we finished last night but I don't want to do that again tonight. Only this and one more project is due for my minimester classes and then it is all over. After that from the 23rd to the 30th I am taking a nice little vacation from work because I need at least a single week off before my final semester of college.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment