Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Minimester Time

Well today is the start of the minimester for me at Towson University. I was basically forced to do it because I was 8 credits behind this past semester and kind of need to take 2 courses just to catch up. Luckily though next semester I could pick whatever I wanted except for one course which was MATH (my worst enemy!). However it should be chill just 2 classes a day Monday-Thursday 3 of the 4 days staying until 10:30 at night. Sounds bad, but I can handle it, the nice thing is parking won't be an issue since almost no one does the minimester at Towson.

In addition to that I came to the realization that this week I probably not be able to start my reviews as planned due to my computer issues. The nice thing was the guy who built it finally figured out the problem which was one bad stick of ram. That one bad stick was causing constant freezing and restart issues. I did have 16gb now it is just going to be 12gb of ram but from what I saw online 12gb should be more than enough for me. I hope it was just one stick though he wasn't really too specific on the matter. Either way the computer works and I should have it by Friday finally done. After that I gotta go into overkill mode to get through the Corporate video project which was supposed to be done like a month ago...I will get it done.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment