Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Filming for Class Tonight

So tonight is the big night for the final project in my lighting class. It is hard to believe that 2 days from now I will be all done with the class. Tonight we are going to start filming at around midnight and get done whenever it is we get done. I hope it is not too late but I have a feeling it will be since we can't even get started until midnight tonight. It is going to be grueling to say the least but it will look nice especially since we are filming in complete HD with the DSLR camera. The other nice thing about today is the fact that class isn't until 3pm which is giving me some extra time to sleep in and also get my first project done for Aesthetics class which will be all over on the 23rd. The minimester goes by fast and I am almost a little sad to see it go so quickly.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment