Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to the Roots

So today was a day for me to get back to my roots in the world of photography. After taking the trip to Rocks State Park on Saturday I really felt connected to nature again, it was nice, I haven't felt that way in a while. After that day it took me back to the days going hiking with my family and having a blast at different parks. After that flood of memories and taking nature photos again I decided to go out on a nice day trip today. I went out to North Point State Park which is about five minutes from my house and just walked around. After walking I managed to get a few cool pictures including one that I am super duper duper proud of, but I am not saying why...just check back tomorrow to see the picture. Also I experimented more with HDR photography without a model, just landscapes to see if I have an eye for it at all. It was nice to connect with nature and snap photos all at the same time. Tomorrow I am thinking of heading up to Fort Howard Park but we will see, maybe I will try to find someplace new to explore.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2004 film Man on Fire, Writer Brian Helgeland first saw the original Man on Fire when he was renting videos in the late-'80s. He walked in to the video store where Quentin Tarantino was working, and asked what was good. Tarantino recommended Man on Fire.

RIP Tony Scott and Phyllis Diller

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment