Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Stuff Coming

So today I had a pretty sweet business meeting/interview with an actor I used to work with on a couple of past projects, Nick H. He is a great guy and invited me to meet with some people at the company he works for called Neo Niche Strategies, they are a company which seems to just recently start investing in video production and Nick is sort of the head guy for everything. Well he invited me down as I said and I have been offered two gigs one a small photobooth gig at a county fair down in Virginia and the other is a lucrative gig as an editor which would involve a lot of travel. The second gig would take me away from Maryland for 5 weeks, with a week break in between, I am excited and hope it all works out because this gig would be huge for me! When I know more about it trust me I will be sure to update it here. Wish me luck!

Random Movie Fact: In the 2005 film Cinderella Man, the cinematographer invented a "tire-cam" which is a camera cushioned inside a tire and behind Plexiglas. This allowed the professional boxers to hit the tire to create realistic reactions from a first-person point-of-view.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment