Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sorry For Not Posting More

I have been driving myself pretty thin these past few days and pushing out all the energy I have has not been leaving me much motivation to keep posting on here. I am not complaining and love all the work I get, with all the travel and everything it is just draining. However I am here to provide some updates for everyone. Well as of right now there is only one final day of filming for the Wesley Spangler music video and that will just be a day of B-roll to add in more content to the video. It was a fun music video and super goofy, can't wait to put that out for everyone to see. Also I have finally gotten the last piece of music done for Voicebox and now it is just some small tweaks away from being totally done, more on that to come. I am doing color correction and foley work for a client who has contracted me out for it and that is almost done.

For upcoming projects I have some down the road and some approaching immediately. This whole weekend I will be down in Arlington, Virginia at the county fair doing photography. The event is to promote people to find different modes of transportation in VA without driving alone, the county is trying to push for people to carpool, walk, bike, use public transportation, etc. Basically I am going to be taking fun pictures of people with the alternate mode of transport they use. It is about 4 hours each day for three days, not a huge chunk of time but should be some fun. Down the road I have another music video that I am hoping to start filming on between the 20-30th of August and have it involve a two day shoot. The song is great and the artist is great, I can't wait to make something beautiful for a beautiful song. Otherwise there are things brewing in my head for independent projects but that is down the road, some things that don't even involve film (crazy right)?

Random Movie Fact: In the 2002 film The Bourne Identity, the film was originally scheduled to be released in June 2001, but was delayed because of re-shoots ordered by director Doug Liman, including the car chase that takes place in the middle of the film.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment