Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chill Work Day

Today I finished up another treatment for a music video, which I hope to finish before the end of August. I tried to keep the video as confined as possible but at the same time tell a good story to go along with the song. I feel I accomplished both very well, now it is just time to get feedback from the client. I hope they like it since it will make production easier and also help me to stay focused on the vision a little bit better. I really want things to work out with this gig since I really like the artist and just simply really want to make this music video. Also today I am working on some color correction for a client who recently finished up a little short film, the biggest issue is blown out backgrounds, like where the light comes in. I was asked to get rid of it but the light is peaking really bad so I don't know if there is going to be much I can do at the end of the day the only thing that may save the shoot is to redo it, but I will do what I can. Otherwise today I want to try and wash my car and maybe write up a little photo contract for another upcoming gig.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2002 film Phone Booth, during the movie, when the Caller warns Stu not to move, he says that "you pull out your wallet and BOOM! - you get shot at 41 times". This is a reference to the killing of Amadou Diallo, an innocent man who matched the description of a serial rapist. The police approached him and he pulled out his wallet. They mistakenly thought it was a gun and shot 41 times between four officers, hitting him 19 times and killing him.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment