Logo

Logo
Design by Dusten Wolff

Monday, August 27, 2012

Today's News

So now that I have sent Voicebox out to two festivals the anticipation builds to see what happens next. I hope that I get in but I won't know for a little bit I just hope good things happen.

Anyway today it has been confirmed that I will be getting back into filming high school football games again! My first gig is going to be September 8th at Navy Stadium, filming the Patriot Classic. I am excited since last years event was a lot of fun, and this year only one game is going to be live which takes a lot of pressure off of me, the rest of the games are just for highlights. I am glad to be doing football again and am excited to be getting more paid gigs.

I may have another group of gigs coming up but nothing has been confirmed yet, supposedly I will know by the end of the day so fingers crossed for everything to work out for it. Besides that it seems I will be filming a music video on the 9th of September and I am in the process of finishing up the Three Beers Later music video.

Random Movie Fact: In the 2001 film The Others, the disease the children have is an actual disease known as xeroderma pigmentosum. It is very rare with roughly a thousand people in the world that have it.

Thanks for the support,
Daniel Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment